Automotive & Chemical Catalysts
You have perfected the process for recycling spent catalysts but are you leaving any revenue-generating material behind?
Send your dust collection filters, factory sweeps, and retained samples to us and find out. Gannon & Scott have provided the most honest and accurate precious metal processing in the industry for over 100 years.
Industry-Leading Companies Trust Gannon & Scott
Why do prestigious manufacturers, electroplaters, and collectors in the USA, Canada, Mexico and across the globe trust us with their precious metal refining?
We’ve earned their trust through decades of transparency, professionalism, and maximized returns.
- Full precious metal recovery
- Highly attentive customer service
- Our Corporate policy reflects the commitment to responsible metal sourcing
- 24-hour security system and vault to safeguard your materials
- All facilities operate as "zero-discharge"
Arizona Adopts the EPA's New Solid Waste Definition.
How does this impact you?
Click on the link to learn more.
Solid Waste Definition
Maximize Your Returns & Discover Additional Profits
With unmatched industry experience and state-of-the-art technology, Gannon & Scott applies precision techniques to get you the highest possible yields, ethically and responsibly.
- Thermal Reduction
- Exceptionally high-capacity
- Perfect for reclaiming Platinum & Palladium Catalysts
- Factory Sweeps and Torit Filters
- Certified Destruction
- The Thermal Reduction process turns your I.P. into a fine ash.
- Destroy obsolete inventory, end-of-life electronics, off-spec items
- ISO Certified Lab
- Fire Assay performed for all lots
- ICP Multi-Element Analysis
- Gravimetric Analysis
- Atomic Absorption Analysis
- Volumetric Analysis
- Transportation Assistance
- Coast to Coast "Hazardous Milk-Runs"
- Local Pickups
- Manifest & B.O.L. preparation
- Labels and other shipping materials can be provided.