Reclaiming precious metals from hazardous waste requires expertise beyond normal refining processes.
As a generator, you are ultimately responsible for properly treating and disposing of your hazardous waste, regardless of who processes it.
Please don't leave this to chance. Choose the refiner with over 100 years of experience. Choose Gannon & Scott.
Industry-Leading Companies Trust Gannon & Scott
Why do prestigious electroplaters trust us with their precious metal refining?
We’ve earned their trust through decades of transparency, professionalism, and maximized returns.
- Full precious metal recovery
- Highly attentive customer service
- Manifest, BOL's, and Labels provided
- Our Corporate policy reflects the commitment to responsible metal sourcing
- 24-hour security system and vault to safeguard your materials
- All facilities operate as "zero-discharge"
Arizona Adopts the EPA's New Solid Waste Definition.
How does this impact you?
Click on the link to learn more.
Solid Waste Definition
Maximize your returns and ensure your customers you are protecting them.
With unmatched industry experience and state-of-the-art technology, Gannon & Scott applies precision techniques to get you the highest possible yields, ethically and responsibly.
- Induction melting - Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Rhodium
- Induction furnaces provide homogeneous melts and highly accurate samples
- Ideal for Copper Racks
- Thermal Reduction
- Exceptionally high-capacity
- Floor Mats, Filters, Resins, Wipes
- Chemical Processing
- Cyanide stripping of plated parts
- Hazardous & Non-Hazardous solution processing
- Solvents & wastes with solvents
- Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetone, Toluene, and Methyl Ethyl Ketone
- Certified Destruction
- The Thermal Reduction process turns your I.P. into a fine ash.
- Destroy obsolete inventory, end-of-life electronics, off-spec items
- ISO Certified Lab
- Fire Assay performed for all lots
- ICP Multi-Element Analysis
- Gravimetric Analysis
- Atomic Absorption Analysis
- Volumetric Analysis
- Transportation Assistance
- Coast to Coast "Hazardous Milk Runs"
- Local Pickups
- Manifest & B.O.L. preparation
- Labels and other shipping materials can be provided.
We are proud to support the Surface & Finishing industries as members of these fine organizations.