If interested in the position, please email your resume/CV to LarryS@gannon-scott.com
If interested in the position, please email BrianWalker@gannon-scott.com
1. Support operations with maintenance and troubleshooting skills for all equipment, including (but not limited to) three-phase electrical controls, hydraulic, pneumatic, & vacuum systems, natural gas-fired burners, pumps and plumbing systems, miscellaneous blowers, and fans ranging in sizes up to 250 hp, wet scrubbing equipment, and insulating materials.
2. Demonstrate the ability to diagnose/repair problems with various fluid transfer pumps.
3. Carry out plumbing repairs to existing piping & possess the ability to install basic plumbing systems.
4. Perform prescribed regularly scheduled preventive maintenance on machinery.
5. Safely diagnose & troubleshoot electrical issues using multimeters, wiring diagrams, and schematics.
6. Welding and fabrication using stick welder, MIG welder, plasma torch, and oxy-acetylene torch.
7. General facility repairs and maintenance.
8. Maintain good work area housekeeping practices and follow safety procedures.
9. The employee may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
1. Must be skilled in industrial equipment repair.
2. Ability to follow instructions and established uniform procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
3. Ability to perform simple math operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
4. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate/work effectively with other team members.
5. Ability to maintain professional and appropriate conduct while carrying out duties in a timely manner.
6. Good working knowledge of and adherence to all relevant policies, company mission, and standards.
7. Provides ideas & suggestions that contribute to team growth and/or improve work environment.
8. Meet other specified job requirements.