The protection of intellectual property and technology is paramount in the Aerospace & Defense industry.
At Gannon & Scott, our precious metal reclaim and certified destruction processes have provided customers with optimal returns and peace of mind for over 100 years.
Maximize Your Returns & Protect Your Intellectual Property
With unmatched industry experience and state-of-the-art technology, Gannon & Scott applies precision techniques to get you the highest possible yields, ethically and responsibly.
- Induction melting - Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Rhodium
- Induction furnaces provide homogeneous melts and highly accurate samples.
- Ideal for Precious Metal Targets, Evaporator Slugs
- Bonding Wires
- Thermal Reduction
- Exceptionally high-capacity
- Avionics (circuit boards), Thick Film Hybrid Circuits, Liftoff tape, Floor Mats, Filters, Resins
- Glass products
- Certified Destruction
- The Thermal Reduction process turns your I.P. into a fine ash.
- Destroy obsolete inventory, end-of-life electronics, off-spec items
- Avionics (whole units)
- Chemical Processing
- Cyanide stripping of plated parts
- Shields, Wafers, Electronic parts
- Plating Solution Reclaim, both hazardous and non-hazardous
- Coast to Coast monthly "Milk-Runs."
- ISO Certified Lab
- Fire Assay performed for all lots.
- ICP Multi-Element Analysis
- Gravimetric Analysis
- Atomic Absorption Analysis
- Volumetric Analysis
- Transportation Assistance
- Coast to Coast "Hazardous Milk-Runs"
- Local Pickups
- Manifest & B.O.L. preparation
- Labels and other shipping materials can be provided.
Take a look at our Precious Metal Reclaim Facilities.
We pay you for Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Rhodium.
Do you have I.P.? That's N.P.!
We offer Certified Destruction Programs to Aerospace & Defense Standards.
Industry-Leading Companies Trust Gannon & Scott
Why do prestigious aerospace and defense corporations trust us with their precious metal refining?
We’ve earned their trust through decades of transparency, professionalism, and maximized returns.
- Full precious metal recovery
- Highly attentive customer service
- Our Corporate policy reflects the commitment to responsible metal sourcing
- 24-hour security system and vault to safeguard your materials
- All facilities operate as "zero-discharge"
Tru3Tec Sustainability White Paper
“We are steadfast in our support of our Veterans and are pleased to receive the HIRE VETS Medallion Award once again,”
~Gannon & Scott President and U.S. Army veteran Chris Jones.
2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022
HIRE Vets Medallion Award Recipient
In 2019, Gannon & Scott was the first precious metals refiner to receive the award. Gannon & Scott join 674 other companies from 49 states, plus the District of Columbia. Gannon & Scott has shown a commitment to hiring veterans and ensuring that they have a long-term career and growth plan that uses the diverse skills Veterans have acquired through their military service.
The HIRE Vets Medallion Award is earned on several criteria, ranging from veteran hiring and retention to providing veteran-specific resources, leadership programming, dedicated human resources, and compensation and tuition assistance programs – with varying requirements for large, medium, and small employers.
About the HIRE Vets Medallion Program
The HIRE Vets Medallion Award is earned by leading businesses that demonstrate an unparalleled commitment to attracting and retaining veterans. For more information about the program and the application process, visit www.HIREVets.gov.