Electronics & Semiconductors
Understanding manufacturing processes and applications used in the electronics and semiconductor industry is what makes Gannon & Scott the ideal reclaim partner for you.
Gannon & Scott has been working with manufacturers, electroplaters, and wafer fabricators in the USA and across the globe for over 100 years, providing the most honest and accurate precious metal processing in the industry.
Maximize Your Returns & Protect Your Intellectual Property
With unmatched industry experience and state-of-the-art technology, Gannon & Scott applies precision techniques to get you the highest possible yields, ethically and responsibly.
- Induction melting - Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Rhodium
- Induction furnaces provide homogeneous melts and highly accurate samples
- Precious Metal Targets, Evaporator Slugs
- Bonding Wires
- Thermal Reduction
- Exceptionally high-capacity
- Liftoff tape, Floor Mats, Filters, Resins
- Glass products
- Obsolete Inventory, Off-spec items
- Chemical Processing
- Cyanide stripping of plated parts
- Shields, Wafers, Electronic parts
- Coast to Coast monthly "Milk-Runs."
- Certified Destruction
- The Thermal Reduction process turns your I.P. into a fine ash.
- Destroy obsolete inventory, end-of-life electronics, off-spec items
- ISO Certified Lab
- Fire Assay performed for all lots
- ICP Multi-Element Analysis
- Gravimetric Analysis
- Atomic Absorption Analysis
- Volumetric Analysis
- Transportation Assistance
- Coast to Coast "Hazardous Milk-Runs"
- Local Pickups
- Manifest & B.O.L. preparation
- Labels and other shipping materials can be provided.
- We can coordinate all shipping from Field or Satellite locations like Design Centers or Application Laboratories.
Arizona Adopts the EPA's New Solid Waste Definition.
How does this impact you?
Click on the link to learn more.
Solid Waste Definition
Industry-Leading Companies Trust Gannon & Scott
Why do prestigious manufacturers, electroplaters, and collectors in the USA, Canada, Mexico and across the globe trust us with their precious metal refining?
We’ve earned their trust through decades of transparency, professionalism, and maximized returns.
- Full precious metal recovery
- Highly attentive customer service
- Our Corporate policy reflects the commitment to responsible metal sourcing
- 24-hour security system and vault to safeguard your materials
- All facilities operate as "zero-discharge"
Assembly & Packaging Society